Ripia Marae is keen to increase beneficiary or shareholder participation from all whānau whānui.
Contributions and subscriptions can be viewed as a form of connecting people to Ripia Marae, especially an option for those living away from Ripia Marae and willing to financially support the Marae and remain invested as a beneficiary.
The benefits of being a subscribed member are:
- Subscription is set at $120 per annum,
- Whanau couples or individuals may join up from 20 years of age.
- Reduced Marae rates is effective 12 months after the initial payment of subscription.
- Subscribers will be entitled to reduced Marae daily rate of $100, capped up to 3 days, thereafter the daily rates will be imposed.
- Hold Executive positions including leadership roles on behalf of Ripia Marae.
- Participate in all decision making.
- Able to lead or contribute to projects, policies and all marae activities.
- Review of this Policy will be at the AGM.
There are two ways that you can pay your subscription. These are:
- Annual amount paid in full; or
- Regular installments over the year.
If you’d like to see our ‘Subscription Policy’, please feel free to download it here:
For payment information, please make payments to our Investment Account with the following details:
Ripiar Marae Trust
Please use the following Payment Details:
[First name Initial].[Surname] (M.Ripia)