Nau mai, Haere mai ki
Te Marae ō Rīpia
Welcome to Rīpia Marae
Sign up to our Ripia Marae Database and never miss a thing…
TE HĪTORI Ō RīPIA MARAE
Situated in the ancestral lands of Ngāti Whātua, in the hapū of Te Uri-ō-Hau, and overlooking the banks of the Wairoa River, Rīpia Marae is the whānau marae that has been greeted for generations by its maunga often signifying a call to whānau they are home when Tokatoka is in sight.
This is our standing place, our home, our Tūrangawaewae…
If you’re interested in booking Rīpia Marae
Give us a call, or book online with us…
To see what’s happening at Ripia Marae, check what’s going on along The Kumara Vine…
- We won’t be long, we’ll be right back!!!Ripia Marae will be closed from today, Thursday, 20th May 2021 for the next 6 weeks due the construction and building of our Waharoa.
- Panini-Ā-HapūKia ora tatou, Below is a list of employment opportunities across United Civil’s organisation, these are not specific to the construction of the water storage however the… Read more “Panini-Ā-Hapū”
- WĀNANGA WHAIKŌRERO/KARANGA DATE CHANGEUnfortunately, due to changes and availablity for our pouako and facilitators for the wānanga at Ripia Marae, our date for the wānanga at Ripia Marae has had to change from the original date advertised:
- Ripia Marae Hui-Ā-MaramaAnd we’re back with another panui-ā-marama for Ripia Marae’s Ordinary Monthly Meeting.
- Reo Wānanga – Wāhanga Tuarua #2Ko te manu e kai ana i te miro, nōnā te ngahere.Ko te manu e kai ana i te mātauranga, nōnā te Ao!Tūturu whakamaua kia tina! Tina!Hara… Read more “Reo Wānanga – Wāhanga Tuarua #2”
- Whakamoemiti | KarakiaKia ora tātou e te whānau me hapū, ngā mihi mahana kia tātou katoa! SGM TRUSTEE ELECTION – NAU MAI, HAERE MAI Ripia Marae met on Sunday… Read more “Whakamoemiti | Karakia”
Bringing you back to a place we call home…