And we’re back!!!! Nau mau, whakahoki mai!!!
We hope all whānau are safe and have had a brilliant, positive and happy start to the 2021 New Year!
- We are back with our first meeting this year on January 24, 2021 at 10am followed by the Special General Meeting that puts us all back on track and ready for what seems like an awesome, but busy year a head!
- Naumai Marae is hosting the Tom Waru Touch Tournament this year – details to follow. However, to show our support as we won’t be able to get a stall on the grounds in time for it, we are asking for whānau to bring along 2 x non-perishable grocery items to add -or- a bottle of wine or spirits, or 6 pack of beers of some kind. This will be then given to Naumai to have a fundraiser. If you’d like to provide more, please feel free – Ngā mihi!
- We will be having a BBQ to go with the summer season for shared lunch after all our hard mahi and hui, so please bring along any of the following:
- A fruit platter/fruit salad
- Meat to add to the BBQ
- Salads: Potatoe, Lettuce, Cabbage Noodle, Rice, Pasta etc
- You’re favourite summer BBQ addition